Post production report for Ident

 Post production process- I edited all my shots using final cut pro on the Imac and then I uploaded it to youtube and took in any feedback that I got from my audience that have watched my ident. From the feedback I have gained I worked upon it and made sure that I looked over any details my audience told me to add in and take out so then my ident can be complete and uploaded onto youtube to be assessed.

Edits and Transitions - In this ident I haven’t added man6 transitions to it as it wasn’t needed, I only cut out some bits from my clips as they had background noises and sounds of all my friends laughing which was not needed. There were scene from the Love Island show that I pasted into the ident just to make it look more relatable and funny for the audience so they can stay engaged and I think that really turned out well and created a good effect. I added a few transitions towards the end to create a closing effect on the ident which i thought was really cool and my audience loved it especially simona.

Sound - For the sound it did take me a little while to find copyright free music that suited the ident, however i found one that match’s it perfectly. The only issue we had was to change it to an MP3 because most the links were blocked on the site but as usual I managed to find a way with the help of simona showing me some links shes used. I kept the sound on the video I added from love island just so their voice effect made a good impression on my ident which turned out positively.










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Analysis and application of findings

Production journey for ident