Audience feedback

My audience have given me a mix of opinions on what they think about my ident, Miss Lowndes has told me that it is a good ident however I should add some clips from the Love Island show and put it in maybe in the background just to let the audience know that this ident is from the show and this way it keeps them to stay and continue watching the show. I also showed my ident to Khairun and Simona together and they also said it was really good and when Simona watched it she was quite unhappy with how it turned out but that was only because she was quite shy about watching it again, however in the end she got to like it and she gave me some tips of how to improve it. She told me to add some transitions and Khairun agreed and told me that the music was not fitting so I changed it to more of an upbeat tune.

I then went ahead and asked them the strength and weaknesses and both Khairun and Simona have told me that the ident is really good on its own as Simona has strongly acted on her character and I really liked how she was confident. They also said that they liked the way there was a card from love island given to them so instead of getting a message on her phone she got a mail through the door. 

I asked my audience what age group they think that this ident will be suitable for and Simona said above the age of 14 while Khairun said above 16 which is a fairly reasonable answer as love island is kind of explicit and inappropriate at times.

The improvements they told me to make was to add some special effects just so the random cut scenes doesnt look really sharp and jumping to different clips. Khairun wanted me to change the background music so I changed it to a more up beat tune.

Overall they both liked my ident and were very happy by the way it turned out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Analysis and application of findings

Post production report for Ident

Production journey for ident