work plan

My aim is to finish my two 30 second idents, I will need to use my time wisely to get the most out of my work and make it up to my standards, I have been given my lesson time to also record so i will be making the most of it to make sure I film the key parts of my ident. When I get to my editing stage, I will need to find copyright free music and some sound effects to help me make this ident.

Week 1: getting all the equipment and props ready to film, i will be making the ITV 2 cut out confetti and I will be putting them inside a book before i record and while I'm recording, I'm going to be flicking through the notebook and then "accidentally" drop it so all the itv 2 confetti comes out

Week 2:  getting the glowsticks and turning it into ITV 2 logo

Week 3: putting all my work inside final cut pro to edit

Week 4: complete ident and receive audience feedback

Week 5: use the feedback to make my changes that are needed

Week 6: evaluation 

Week 7: finish off unfinished tasks

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Analysis and application of findings

Post production report for Ident

Production journey for ident