Production journey for ident

  •  

What I have done from week one is I have got the ident prototypes that I will be using in case I needed any extra, so I made a card for the ident so when Simona receives the card from the door it has the show "love island" written on it and this allows the audience +to know that this tv ident is from the show "love island".  when I first tried to record it, it did take a bit of time only because I had to find someone to be comfortable enough to let their face be in the camera and luckily Simona volunteered to be in my ident so that was a huge help. Shortly we started filming the following week and it did take quite a while as we all kept laughing and half the times, I had to help Khairun with her ident as well, so I was in the cupboard with balloons around me.

Even with all of that going on I manged to finish my ident last week and I started to make my rushes log of the videos I am going to use and the ones that will be discarded and doing this just lets me know which clips will be in my ident and which ones that just can't be used. After doing the rushes log, I began the rough draft, and this was all of my clips put onto a timeline in Final Cut Pro and this includes all the bloopers and mistakes that were made, I finished all of that in yesterday's lesson on the macs and I began the first draft and that just includes the whole ident WITHOUT the mistake and bloopers and my ident came up to 1 minute so that made it easier for me so now I dont have to create a second one.  

For this ident i did have to do a couple of retakes but simona and I got the idea of it at the end and it went smoothly and she doesn’t look like she’s been forced to do it in a way where she doesn’t like it which i think is really good for my ident as it looks natural.

This lesson 09/12/22 I was meant to do an audience feedback but the macs got taken over by the year below so I couldn't do that, instead I wrote my production journey. Hopefully on Monday I can get my audience feedback so that I can get the final draft read and complete my ident as I need to know what needs to be added or taken off because this ident is coming from a show that is not really age appropriate for kids under 16 to watch.                                                                                                                                

In todays lesson I have got the audience feedback and I will start on my final edit with the feedback that I have got from the audience. After this I will do the audience analysis and I will be done with my ident.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Analysis and application of findings

Post production report for Ident